In this article we will discuss about how to install reCaptcha in WordPress. You may have noticed a new “anti CAPTCHA” called “reCAPTCHA” at Google.
Its a very convenient and not necessary to solve a set of written symbols, clumsily which cause only irritation, just click in the box “I am not a robot” and that’s all.
The reCAPTCHA can be installed on your own website. In addition to facilitate the visitors, it is also more reliable protection against all sorts of spam.
After installing the plugin on my website, I just forgot about comment spam and automated spam registration on the blog, I no longer weigh in nightmarish dreams.
You can see how it looks and works, just leave a comment on any article and make sure that you have downloaded plugin from an authentic source otherwise it can make trouble for us like in form of wordpress database connection error.
Add reCAPTCHA to website or installation of reCaptcha in WordPress or instructions on how to install reCAPTCHA on your website
1. Go to https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin#list on the Google page with installation instructions of reCAPTCHA to your website.
2. In the first part of the instructions, you will receive two keys-simple and complicated (the secret), they’ll need soon.
Go ahead. If the first part of the client-side integration all clear, then server-side integration has put me at a standstill and forced to stop. To install reCAPTCHA on your website, it is suggested you to use “no captcha recaptcha plugin”, written specially for this, by the way is not the only one, but the most suitable for us.
3. Download no captcha recaptcha from the page https://wordpress.org/plugins/no-captcha-recaptcha/.
After installing and activating the plugin in your admin area you will see a new link “No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA. Follow it in the plugin settings.
4. Insert a simple and private keys which we have found at google page in the appropriate fields.
5. Settings : In this block the activation of relevant options, you can embed the CAPTCHA in the login form in the Admin Panel of the website in the registration form and in the comment form, respectively.
6. The last block, if you want, select the topic, language, and type the text that you want to see who could comment if visitor forgets to prove his involvement in human origins.
It is worth noting that all the spam comments collected automatically by reCAPTCHA and will fall into the cart.
And yet, not save manual reCAPTCHA spam. To combat this scourge recommend using Akismet. Both of these protection complement each other.
I congratulate you with the final victory over spam by installing reCaptcha Plugin on your wordpress website! If you don’t know how to create a blog on wordpress so check my previous article.